► WHAT I DO
Provide direction and oversight for strategic healthcare initiatives. I develop the systems, resources, procedures and people to effect change, increase membership, improve operations and grow earnings by establishing new revenue sources.
► HOW I DO IT
I utilize my unique combination of analytical and people skills to influence and negotiate among internal and external stakeholders to build consensus and form partnerships.
► SELECT ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Established new partnerships for the PBM creating better rates and value-based benefits for our members through contract negotiation.
• Developed proprietary software for a diabetes resource program allowing claims integration and identifying trends and care gaps.
• Currently launching a pilot program to explore new ways to manage specialty drug costs.
• Achieved an 85.6% increase in net income while reducing operations expenses in accounting, equipment rental, legal and professional fees within 12 months through implementation of new operational procedures and policies.
• Launched and executed a reporting system overhaul, replacing it with the more efficient Crystal reports, increasing memberships and enabling program expansion.
• Drafted and submitted a grant application earning an additional $13K towards establishment of various healthcare programs.
Strategic Planning | Change Management | Healthcare | Pharmacy Benefit Management|
Financial Planning & Management | Increased Profitability & Market Share | P&L |
Strategic Relationship Development |Contract Negotiation | Employment Law |
Conflict Management | Training & Development | Grant Writing | Non-Profit Management |
Marketing Collateral Development & Distribution | HR Regulations |
Emotions & Behaviors in the Workplace Facilitation (EBW)